Tuesday, August 6, 2013

About Amanda Carrillo




   
   Hi my name is Amanda I am a student of SUHI. I am from Mexico,Zacatecas and I had lived there for 7 years and 1/2. I am looking forward in meeting new people here.

 My favorite cartoon movie is the Smurfs. I love this movie because I enjoy it with my siblings. My favorite color is dark blue and green I like both of them because they remind me of the space and it reminds me of the earth. My favorite singer is Adele because I like the way she expresses her feelings in her songs.

 What I do in vacations is that my family and I go to Sea World. At Sea World we watch all the sea animals and we watch all the shows. Sometimes I wonder how the constructors build it. When my parents and my little brother go to another show, my sister and I go on a ride to the Ship Wreak Rapids. While the day was going by, my family and I stayed until 9:00pm to see the fire works. What we also do in vacations we go to the beach and stay for a little while. 

 One of my favorite sports is baseball. I like this sport because when my family and I go to the park we like to play baseball and we all have fun. I also like swimming because you have lots of competition in who is the fastest swimmer of all.

 My favorite Hobby is to listen to music. The truth is that I like any type of song Band, Hip hop, Jazz, etc.   I don't really play any instrument, but I would like to in the Future. I would like to play the piano because it is really relaxing in a slow tone. I would also like to play the electric guitar02 because you can make many motivated sounds.

 My favorite subject in SUHI is Biology  because you learn  about life and plants. I also like Biology because in class we can do experiments and we can learn from them.

 In the Future, I would like to go to camp with my family. I would also like to go hiking with them. One day I would like to go to Mexico to visit my family there because its been a very long time that I haven't communicated with them.

                                                       And this is all about Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment