Friday, August 2, 2013

About me | Dania Peralta ;*


Hi my name is Dania Peralta, i am a freshman at Sweet water high school. I am 14 years old, i was born on July 3, 1999. My hobbies outside of school is playing with my dogs, i have 3 different kinds of dogs. Their names are Benny, Paco, & our newest dog is Soozie (': My family is the best , i am a role model to my little siblings , they look up to me and i have to set a good example , i have 2 brothers and 1 sister. My family is not that successful , they had a rough life as a child , and thats why they raise me to go to school and be a successful person. As my friends say , i am an intelligent person and shy. And to be honest i can be shy but once you get to know me i am loud. I was born in san diego and raised in national city. As a freshman, my main goal is to graduate highschool and attend a four-year university. As a daughter , i am responsible , i help my mom because being a young parent and having four kids is alot to take in. So i help her with chores , also with my dad , i go to work with him on the weekends. On the other hand, sometimes i go to my grandmas house and help her with a dog wash she has in business, and i walk people's dogs daily. Sometimes my friends ask me why am i always busy , and i wanna be busy because its a head start to be a hard worker when i grow up.

       Hopefully, i go to SDSU and graduate like my 2 uncles did. As i my teachers say if you don't be a successful person , you'll struggle in life. And that inspired me to focus on school and get good grades. Middle school was pretty rough for me , i did not promote but this is a fresh start to do good. Additionally, i do wanna have kids so school is my main priority so later when i have kids , i can take care of them finacially and comfortness. I am Dania Peralta and this is my biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment