Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hi ((:
My name is Edith Jasso , Im a freshman at Sweetwater High School .
So far high school is great c:
I have an older sister and , 2 baby brothers they get on my nervous but I love them a lot .
Im a proud military daughter (:
My dad has been on the military since he was 18 .
Out of school I like to go family party's and hang out with my friends (:
I have two dogs named mamas and princess I had them since I was in first grade and , I also have 2 turtles .
For elementary I went to Kimball elementary since preschool into 6 grade what I can say that was a good 6 years at Kimball School .
My sister gets on nervous but , she always there for me like a sister / best friend / shes like a mom to me . I can tell her anything and she been with her boyfriend for 7 years (:
I was born in San Diego California At Balboa Hospital .
Im 14 years old I was born on July 8 , 1999 .
I play soccer and im gonna start playing boxing and basketball .
For middle school I went to national city middle .
Middle schools isn't the same as high school in high school you meet new people you don't stick with your same friends as middle school .
My parents been together for 22 years .
I love my grandpa <3 (: his always there for me no one will EVER replace him .
His a great guy (((: I miss him .
I like going to spend my time with my family (:
Right now im focusing on school and soccer and boxing and basketball and my family ((:




No comments:

Post a Comment