Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello my  name is Alexis Cocino but my friends and family call me Lexy.
I have a really big family, more members in my family then I can count.
I stay with my mother and younger brouther Alex, but from time to time I
spend nights at my father's house and also my cousin's house. I am the oldest
child from my mom and dad and the only girl, and my only sibling is my
brother who is seven years old. I am Mexican, Italian, and Native American.
On my free time I hang out with my friends and find new bands and people
who sing on youtube. I love all kinds of music mainly heavy metal. Some of
the bands\singers I listen to are Black Veil Brides,Peirce the Veil, Bullet for
My Valentine, Nirvana, One Direction, One Republic, All American Rejects,
and alot more mostly everything. I like to got to concerts with my friends. My
favorite color is green. I go on facebook to contact my friends but i spend more time on twitter/youtube then facebook. My favorite subject in school is math, I think that it is interesting
to know and learn.When I grow up I want to become a veternarian because I love
being around animals and would be very proud and happy to know that I would
be helping them when they need care, love, and nurture. My whole  life I have
been around animals  and have had many pets that i have taken care of by myself.
When im older I would love to travel all over to see beautiful sites and country
sides in different countries\cities and mainly visit London and Ireland.Some things
people should know about me is that I can be very sensitive and shy at times,
but when they get to know me I can be very outgoing, goof around and be very sociable
and caring. When im with people I am comfortable with like my friends or family I can
act goofy and childish, I love just having fun and taking advantage of being young
and having many expeirences in life.Im just an all around bubbly, happy, and sociable
person.

No comments:

Post a Comment