Friday, August 30, 2013

Outsiders

  I can compare my life to the outsiders to when I was in middle school . When I was in middle school me and my friends would always have beef with people out of school. Some times they were like in a crew and would drive bye us and yell things out. I remember that this one kid thought he was stronger and harder than anyone in the school. He came up to one of my friends and clocked him in the jaw during class nobody saw but me . After school my friends nd his cousins jumped him on his way out they got suspended but after that the kid that got jumped changed and didn't talk to any one and he is still like that I can compare him to jhonny because after he got jumped he was very silent and shy. That's how I compare a part of my life to the outsiders. Me nd my friends had beef withe some people and the greesers had beef with the socs .

No comments:

Post a Comment