Sunday, August 18, 2013

the outsiders

 In the book The Outsiders, Chpters 1 and 2 I will be able to compare this story to my mom.
 Instead of her being the person to get jumped, my mom would be the person to jump someone with her gang. My mom would mess with anyone that came around that looked suspicious or just any kind of drama. Even girls that thought they were all that! My mom was always getting into trouble at the age of 12. Especially ever since her parents divorced. My mom was always alone. Her Dad Tried Visiting Her, bt My Moms mom would always tell him to leave. But why did she care? My nana didn't even care for my mom. She didn't even notice what my mom was doing. My nana was always out partying and always choosing guys over her kids. That's just how it was for my mom back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment