Friday, August 30, 2013

About Myself

 Hello, as you know my name is Cristian Valencia and I would like to share some information about myself. First, I will tell you about how my life is at home. The life I live at home is not the same as the one in school, at home I deal with three sisters; one of them is 21 years old, she goes to UCSD along with my 18 year old sister. I also deal with my evil mother and my annoying 5 year old sister. Next, I would like to talk about the how I am. I am the type of person that likes to get their work done but in a fun way. Lots of people believe I'm a bad character because of the bogus things that people say about me; but I know that deep inside I'm a good friend. What I do out side of school defines who I really am. Outside of school I enjoy to go to the park and skate, but what I love to do is when I spend time with my beautiful, amazing girlfriend. <3 Finally, I will share the career I would like to have. I would like to go to welding school after high school and become an underwater welding working in the oil platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment